Training Participation Agreement
Participants certify that their dog is in good health and has not been ill with any communicable condition in the last 30 days. You further certify that your dog(s) have not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or dog. You have read and understand the following:
- The Grace Dog Training & Behavior staff and volunteers always work to ensure the safest environment possible for people and dogs in a training setting. However, I understand that dog training is physical in nature for both human and canine participants and can result in injury to humans and/or dogs on occasion. While all precautions will be taken against such incidents, I agree that Grace Dog Training & Behavior, its staff and volunteers, cannot be held liable for such issues.
- I understand and agree that I am solely responsible for my dog at all times during training. I understand and agree that Grace Dog Training & Behavior, its staff and volunteers, will not be held liable for any problems that develop, and I hereby release them from any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my dog(s) attendance and participation during training.
- I understand and agree that in admitting my dog(s) to training, Grace Dog Training & Behavior, its staff and volunteers, have relied on my representation that my dog(s) is (are) in good health and have not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or dog. Participation of my dog in training is at the discretion of the Grace Dog Training & Behavior staff and volunteers, who reserve the right to expel dogs from training as they deem necessary to ensure the safety of all participants.
- I understand and agree that any and all video and photos taken during this and any Grace Dog Training & Behavior event can be used for teaching, marketing and any other purpose Grace Dog Training & Behavior sees fit.
- I understand and agree that all training must be paid for in advance. If Grace Dog Training & Behavior does not receive payment in advance, my training reservation cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, if I pay for the training and do not show up, I understand that I forfeit the complete training fee. If the reason is due to an emergency situation, refund ability will be determined at the discretion of Grace Dog Training & Behavior.
- I understand that if I am allowed to break the package up into payments and I decide to drop out, I am still responsible for the remaining balance. And if I have paid in full and I decide to re-home the dog or give up the dog, I understand that my money is not refundable.
- I understand that if I sign up for a package I must use those sessions within a given amount of time. I will have a maximum of 6 months to complete a 6 or 8 session package or I will have a maximum of 9 months to complete a 12 session package.
- I understand that if I have paid for a package and I decide to drop out, rehome the dog, give up the dog or otherwise end training, I am forfeiting the remaining balance. If I have paid in full and I decide to re-home the dog or give up the dog, I understand that my money is not refundable.*
- I understand that payment is due in full when Grace Dog Training & Behavior is not notified of a missed appointment or cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. In some circumstances, make-ups may be available if Grace Dog Training & Behavior is given at least 1 week notice. When a service is purchased, a credit or debit card will be required to remain in our secured file at all times. You may update your card information by calling our office. New clients are required to pay for the service in full at time of booking appointment. If payment is not left at the time of service, the card on file will automatically be billed the following business day for services rendered. If the credit transaction is declined, the client will be notified via email. If the client chooses to be notified by other means of communication, they must notify Grace Dog Training & Behavior at 303-238-DOGS (3647).
- Your Access to and Control Over Information: You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website to: See what data we have about you, if any. Change/correct any data we have about you. Have us delete any data we have about you. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Security: We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
*All forfeited hours are donated to training at a local dog rescue/shelter in need.
Parent(s) or Guardian(s) must sign for any participating minor (those under 18 years of age) and agree that they are subject to all terms of this Document, as set forth above.
Fees must be paid in full prior to the start date in order to secure your training. Please make checks payable to Grace Dog Training & Behavior.