This program requires dedication and time with a minimum 2 year commitment, and offers continued support throughout the lifetime of the dog. Whether helping you choose the dog/puppy or supporting an existing service dog, below are some of the ways we help our clientele.
- Brace and mobility
- Retrieving items like medication
- Picking up dropped items
- Bringing in groceries and carrying items
- Physical pressure training
- Daily task support including turning lights on and off, waking up, medication support, pulling wheelchairs, holding doors, opening and closing doors
- Supporting getting dressed and undressed and assisting with laundry
- PTSD support, including
- hypervigilance support
- Medication reminders
- Navigating to an exit or other predetermined location
- Finding the car in a parking lot
- Hug on cue
Get Started Here
A fully trained service dog through Grace Dog Training & Behavior begins at $20,000 and upward. Payment plans are available as needed. Services range from training a few specific tasks to puppy selection and lifetime service training.
Ready to get started? Schedule a call to tell us more about you. From there, we offer a strategy meeting to outline the options and best course of action for your specific needs.